Love starts at the fifth tick of the second hand, notice it after five days, develops in five months and expires in five years. tolerable number of strikes.., five. Tolerable number of mistakes.., five it's THE RULE OF FIFTHS.

song of Masha



I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.

I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
All the things that remind me of you.
I don't want to hear those songs,
Those songs we used to sing,
'Cause I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart

-pain in my heart by zoo




It started so good.. it started so fun... Love has embraced us and made us one..
Together we faced every challenge that crossed our paths... We shared every laughter and every victory.. we conquered every hardship and trial...I thought of us 'together forever'... yet..I Was wrong...
a disaster came and ruined the foundation of everything we shared for years...

i guess five years is a very long story to be told... five years of sweet memories... can be so used to taste... but my heart and mind are already conditioned that he was, he is, and he will forever be my man... that conditioning...has been trashed by an unpredictable affliction.


It wasn't his intention to leave me drowning in tears... nor my intention to be left by him close-fisted and hurt..

It was a catastrophic event i wished to have never come....
LOVE LEFT US...

that's it...
I don't want to feel the pain in my heart... yet still I reminisce every day of our lovetale... in my room, i feel his presence... I can't escape his eyes...
In my bed i feel cold... Coldness that was before a heat of love...
I miss him.. thoughts of him still linger in my memory...
yet i have to eventually say goodbye to those and say hello to a new beginning...

now..
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
All the things that remind me of him.
I don't want to hear those songs,
Those songs we used to sing,
'Cause I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart



bye..bye love..hahaha ='(





2 comments:

Sancha of Aragon said...

you are the one who always advices me not to expect so much from a situation or from a person...and i am always thankful for that...now, im going to give you the same advice...human as we are..we expect other people to be part of our life...but we should also remember that we should not expect much on "how are they going to be part of our life"...jing you are like a sister to me...whether you like it or not...i must say that..you must not expect much from him and from your relationship for you have no commitments at all....im not dictating you..it's just a sisterly advice...i know someday you will realize the meaning of everything you've been through and eventually learn from those experiences...the pain, disappointments and emptiness will just fade away in due time...ganyan talaga...naguumpisa ka pa lang kasi..and its always the first step which is the hardest...what im looking forward after this is a new jing-jing...ung erika na mature enough to make decisions for herself...always remember...im still beside you no matter what happened.=)

kiraSue said...

thanks for every advice.. thanks for every scold..thanx.. i aprreciate every word from you...
though sometyms you hurt me.. but still i do appreciate you...
thanx for bein' my sister..
i dont want to make myself regret the things i wish i have done... that is y, i dont wanna miss the things..the opportunities that cross my path,... i'm trying to be strong and prepared with the things i get into....

i wanna wxhaust myself loving to the fullest...that if the time of saying goodbye comes. i'd be proud that i've done everything to make the relationxp better.....

thankz...thankz...