Love starts at the fifth tick of the second hand, notice it after five days, develops in five months and expires in five years. tolerable number of strikes.., five. Tolerable number of mistakes.., five it's THE RULE OF FIFTHS.

TALE UNTOLD...


It was summer 2007 when I came to know better this lovely person.
He's nice and handsome... but for others,
He's pretty...


I first saw him 2nd sem SY2006-2007. I was struck by his deep brownish black eyes. In my sight they were sparkling.They were as graceful as the way he danced. They were lovely. By then I've got a crush on him. The seed of admiration had been sought in the soil of my wounded HEART. He's my Mr.MOVER.My mover I never expected to be with...

It was summer...It started.

It was summer when I busted my first official suitor. By that time too, my long-time agony of loving a person who doesn't even care was about to end... my love to Mr."musician" . But the hurt still lingers.. after summer...


It was summer when I thought tears won't moisten my cheeks anymore, but I was definitely WRONG...that was the beginning of another story of grief.
1st sem Sy07-08, MR. mover came really...really close to me.., after our "getting-to-know-summer ". I look at him... and I don't believe that someone would look... stare at him the way I do.
I wasn't in love yet... It's the feeling of security every time he's with me.. A feeling I could say, ONLY HIM could make me feel. Towards the end of the semester, I then realized I fall unexpectedly.Another tale came gradually. I chose to ignore it.. I choose to believe it's a lie... I choose to believe what I believe is true... But scenes flashed before my very eyes...

Then came a realization after the previous realization... my Mr. MOVER is unknown ... Unknown, unknown.. unknown..

It was summer when their affair sprouted from a seed of friendship... my Mr.mover and Mr. nice guy...

I could see his acts.. his looks... very deceiving... very ambiguous...
for how many months.. I could interpret then what those mean..
I see myself trapped in a very complicated chain of hopeless romanticism. a chain I never imagined I'll be a part of...
I have decided to discontinue the foolishness of my naive blood-pumping HEART...


a year had passed.. we're on our 3rd year now... I guess every thing's OK ... but I was WRONG . . .

again.....

It was summer 2008 when I met MR. HYMN...

He was nice... very loving and thoughtful... he became my first REAL-LIFE LOVE TALE
. . . but every thing was ruined... I don't know.. there was a tragic change
he. . . I... went very... very.. very busy... no time... full of space...
He's so close... but seemed to be a miles away...
..We only reached our first monthsary... 5 days later, he broke up with me..
..I wish to hold him back.. but my conviction told me...
"let him go...He doesn't deserve you...you'll find someone better"
...
during the time Mr.HYMN
was courting me... I felt something strange with my Mr.mover,..
He became sooooo sweet to me... sooooo thoughtful than ever before... to the extent that I thought he was courting me too... but that time, I've really decided to forget my feelings for him... my wasted effort of loving someone who loves somebody else... but I still am thankful... because I KNOW... he Cannot find on me What he had found on Mr. Nice guy.

The chain of Hopeless romanticism was brought out to life again when revelations of shocking stories was slapped before my cheeks...
I refused to believe .... but evidences were really obvious... seeing these evident evidences, willingly, I stepped out of the chain. And never wished to be part of it AGAIN...

Mr.mover has this friend... a gentleman of talents.. he's
Mr. color
he nice and sweet... he's really huggable..
seeing Mr. nice guy made his heart beat ever different than before...
I don't know.. I thought things like those only happen in movies and films.. but
no!!
they exist...

I have this friend.. A very pretty.. inside out... considerable true and ever NOT Plastic...
.. SHE is ms.MAGNET...
she's been the witness of my ups and downs...
magnet is different... I never had a friend as true as her...
she's my home... sometimes.. my strength..












to be continued...c",)




3 comments:

Kiyuki MeiLi Chizuko said...

im looking forward to read the continuation...hahahha
kaw na gid jing...

acehi17 said...

ooh my goodness, i've never imagined that the word magnet is still associated with me.. ooh my, thanks for making a space for me in your blog! I really felt that you really love me that much...

i know for certain that if you have or had (whatever their cases might be) these agonies, time will come that you will be able to find innumerable baskets of happiness.

Anonymous said...

hi erika,

I am really really glad that you continue blogging (despite no grades involved)... and I am happy that you are still writing. your posts are very substantial. i hope you could have a wider linkage of bloggers friends soon. Maayo pa kamo tuloy-tuloy pa din ang pagbloblog, not like me ;( keep posting while I keep reading on your works..I myt be someday one of your great fan...my regards to all... miss ko na kamo tanan Ü