Love starts at the fifth tick of the second hand, notice it after five days, develops in five months and expires in five years. tolerable number of strikes.., five. Tolerable number of mistakes.., five it's THE RULE OF FIFTHS.

torn apart...happily


I can't understand the way i feel...
same is true with the thing that i could never understand the he felt...
i just cant reach his ways,,, I just can't explain how things happened..
what's wrong with me then??
or is it what's wrong with him??
...
the relationship started Oct11 2008... and it ended Nov162008... it's really a short time relationship... but honestly, I have never viewed myself being with him as my partner.....
I never expected we'd last for a month.. All i think is we'll be ending it 2 weeks...
hahahaha.. but you know... happy enough... "cause i could say i have my own experience... only thing that disappoints me... is that ... my F I R S T was never given J U S T I C E ...
=)

3 comments:

Kiyuki MeiLi Chizuko said...

Nahhh...yes, charged to experience...maybe it will teach you a lesson to be more careful regarding the matters of the heart..dear, the FIRSTs may and will always be a stepping stone or a foundation, but remember the LAST is all that matters in the end and the lessons and experiences you gained from the first..Its just a matter of positive perspective to be TruLy HaPPy in this world...hehehehe...chaka nahhh

kiraSue said...

hahahah
yeah ryt...
i maybe was disappointed because of expecting something very IDEAL... i should have considered REALITY first before fantasizing.. ahhahaha

carl uno said...

INDEED!!! and not tomention it SUCKS!!! masakit siya sa dibdib noh? yep, i've already experienced that. but hey, it's not going to be the end, it's only the beginning.